Thursday, June 28, 2012

giggles and bubbles and all things summery.

now, whilst I hate the heat and much prefer cold weather, I do love summer...just because it's generally a happy time and lots of fun things happen and summer evenings are just the best. but, here in oregon, this summer is not going very well. it's rained practically every single day since may. and I hate rain even more than I hate heat. (by the way, by hating hot weather, I mean anything above 80 degrees fahrenheit. I like warm...it's kinda nice...warm is 45-75 degrees fahrenheit in my opinion.)
 
rain, rain, go away, come again another day.

nevermind.

don't ever, ever come again. like...just leave and go away and don't come back. if we all need some of nature's healthiest liquid, let it snow, let it snow, let is snow. and then the sun can come and say "hola!" and melt the snow and we will have water. willow likes the sound of that.

but rain, ooooooh, rain! I dislike rain so very much and I don't even know why, it's just the sad dullness of rainy days. I don't mind rainy days in the city, but rainy days in the country...they just make me so sad!

and so basically, this summer so far hasn't been very happifying. except from the fact that I have a couple of new friends (!), this summer...has...basically...been...very...sad.  and I blame it on the rain!

but hopefully, when july comes around, the weather and everything else will turn into giggles and bubbles and all things summery and it shall be a groovy summer. and probably my last in oregon. so I had better make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment