Saturday, February 18, 2012

when you are struck with boredom in the early hours of the morning.

one day, back in july, i woke up early and since it was the summer, it was light at 5:00 in the morning.  i couldn't go back to sleep and knew not of what i was to do, so i pulled out my little camera Sorrën and took photographs of some random oddities that surrounded my surroundings.  ...one of them was my jewelry box...and the photograph ended up giving me nightmares after i edited the day before yesterday.
















i've still got those nightmares fluttering around in my head and i set it as my desktop background, so that everytime i turn on my computer, BAM! there it is! it's amazing how ones self can truly haunt you like that.

yup, and that is what i do when i am struck with boredom in the early hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment