Wednesday, March 21, 2012

i hope tomorrow brings us our butterfly wings.

i've always been one to wear earrings, since i was just a little toddler and my love for earrings has never ceased.

i had a pair of icy blue dangly earrings that my mum and dad got me for christmas one year.  they were my absolutely favouritest earrings in the entire world.  but once this past september, after having to take them off for a CT scan, i lost a back off one of the earrings and i still have not found a replacement.

i thought i would never find true love again.  but i did.














now, these jewels do not hold a candle to my precious icy blue dangles, but they are butterflies and right now butterflies hold...sentiment. i find these to be perfect to wear at this time in my life and i shall wear them until i find a replacement back for my dangles. but these butterfly earrings...oh, how they make me giggle!

1 comment:

  1. a good replacement :) but now I want to see your blue dangly earrings!

    ReplyDelete