Saturday, April 28, 2012

a blah day.

today has been a blah day so far.  I don't know why, it just has been.  well, to be perfectly honest, I do know why, but to be perfectly honest for the second time in a row, I really don't want to tell you why.  how's that for an uplifting attitude!

my name is willow, but I wish it was aurora.  my hair is orange, but I wish it was dark brown.  my eyes are ice blue, but I wish they were green.  boom, aren't we the most ungrateful person wandering aimlessly on venus! 

I still want that milkshake.  and I'd make one myself, but 1) i'm too lazy and 2) we don't have any ice-cream, which is an absolute must on the ingredients list.

everytime I open my jaw wider than ... half an inch, I get a headache.  isn't that glorious.

once upon a time, I sold a wanda brunstetter audio book on eBay for $0.99. 

I really wish I had light blonde hair so that it wouldn't look weird if I dyed it light pink.  mhmm.

well, thus ends my post.  nothing of much importance did I say, but...oh well.  there's always tomorrow for the happy.

  -willow xx


1 comment:

  1. I found a cure for blah days. A Bible verse, fun songs, and a good book 8-)

    ReplyDelete