Tuesday, April 17, 2012

jb still sounds like a girl.

I heard about JB's new single entitled "Boyfriend" from my best friend, who for some unknown and probably very shocking reason that we really probably do not need to know about, had it stuck in her head.  ...and...don't kill me now, I was bored and it was 11pm at night...I looked it up on Youtube.  I clicked on a lyric video and...oh my goodness, he actually sounded a little bit like a lad!  I could not believe it, as only a couple of weeks prior, whilst shopping in Old Navy, I told my mum that Justin Bieber was playing and she practically screamed "that is sooooooo nasty!" as he sounded just like...a girl.

anyway, I continue listening to the song and I even started doing some groovy, techo headbanging until *cringes*...it ended.  *feigns shock and despair*  then I decided to read the comments, thinking "haha, now what are other JB dislikers going to say to this?!  even I'm impressed!". 

and the comments said...

things like this...

"oh, haha, for a minute there I thought this was really justin, hahahaa.  omg, this is such a good cover, almost as good as the original!  love justin, this is awesome too though.  whats this guys name?"

...

and there I sat, wrapped in a princess blanket on my little sister's bed, eyes wide open and mouth agape, feeling so very foolish for thinking that JB could actually sound like a lad.

mhmm.

now I'm done confessing my wrong doings, goodnight.  -_-

3 comments:

  1. It wasn't him!? I thought he sounded so good and grown up! I can't believe I thought that was him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me giggle 8-D I've not heard much of him, maybe just one song, so I don't think I can have much of an opinion about his voice 8-D I'll just take your word for it.

    A Bit Unlikely,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. *facepalm* Raaacccheeeellll. "he sounded so good and grown up" Silly goose.

    It wasn't him....? He does sound like a guy, though. So I'm confused o.o

    ReplyDelete