Thursday, April 19, 2012

it's thursday night.




it's thursday night and my best friend has either lost power or fallen asleep.  my dad is away on a business trip and my mum went to bed early.  i'm the only one up, save for my younger sister who is tapping away at her keyboard, writing some tale of a deluded ice tiger or something, so what am i to do?  there is only one place for me at a time like this.  my bedroom.  no, i'm not going to sleep yet.  i don't even sleep in my bedroom, i sleep in my little sibling's room.  i'm going into my bedroom and i'm going to sit down on my little sister saphi's bed, wrap myself up in a princess blanket, eat a cadbury's creme egg, think about my odd life and watch hilarious x factor uk auditions.

because it's thursday night and i'm cool like that...cuz i drank a chai frappé and liked it.  boom.

goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Willow,
    I just wanted to mention something about what I told you before about buying Canon stuff: Sadly, I recently found out that the Canon Loyalty trade-in Program can't be combined with sale codes on refurbished DSLRs. While you can make use of the CLP whenever, I'd keep an eye out on Slickdeals.net (and subscribe to get e-mail alerts for keywords like "Canon") for when Canon has a sale, because just like a recent one in which refurbished DSLRs, point-and-shoots, lenses, an flashes were discounted, with those you don't have to take the time and money to get a broken Canon digital camera off eBay or wherever and send it in.
    I'm afraid I may be making myself hard to understand here because of my rambling style...but anyway, I hope you'll be able to get a DSLR soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hullo again Willow, in case you haven't seen it yet (I don't know if you click the "E-mail follow-up comments" box), I thought I'd let you know I replied to your latest comment on my blog...I was wondering if you'd find it more convenient if I did what you did and left a replying comment on your blog instead...and in fact I was going to move it here and delete the original but wasn't able to due to my iPhone not allowing copying and pasting in comment boxes that don't open in a new window.

    ReplyDelete