Thursday, April 5, 2012

in which i become as gollum.

for those of you who know me well...i cannot talk to people in real life, which is why i'm practically friendless except from a few good old souls i met on my internet wanderings (ahhaa - sounds creepy).

but i'm about to change that.  the next teenager i see, i'm going to talk to.

no, i'm not.

oh, yes, my precious, you are.

nooooo.

yes, it will happen.  i swear to you i'm going to talk to a real life human teenager.

nooooooooo, my precious, my love, we will not.

perhaps i'll take it slowly...just sort of ease my way into the conversation...

*clears throat* ahem, perhaps, my precious, you won't ease your way into any conversation!

but i have to.  it's absolutely neccessary that i do.  for the sake of the engraved cucumbers, i must do this!

if you do, willow pickle head, we won'ts never speaks to you agains.

haha, too bad, that is your loss, princess littlefoot.

i love my best friend.  guess what?  she's be katniss and a random stranger will be peeta.

isn't that funny?

i'm really tired.  i have to go now.  i'm walking away from this conversation now.

ooh, fine, then, just walk right away.  sheesh, how mature.  go ahead, see if i care!

ooooh my goodness, i just found an old friend of mines doppleganger!

isn't this wonderful!?

goodnight.  adios.  au revior.


No comments:

Post a Comment